Accurate Health Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative technology company headquartered in Chicago, IL. We are business integration specialists, focusing on technology strategy, people, processes, and tools for clients mostly in the healthcare industry. Our strong management team & unique focus has given us access to large scale projects with some of the biggest hospital systems in the country. What that means for you is the ability to deliver highly transformational results to marquee customers with the people-centric feel of a smaller consulting firm.
If you are looking to find a company where you can make your mark and have an impact, consider a career with Accurate Health Systems. The results we deliver help change the way our customers go to market, the way they do business. The goals are aggressive and the environment is intense, but you're used to that - and you love every second of it. And unlike the competition, our projects last 3-6 months, allowing you to see the fruits of your labor.
We have a collaborative work environment, and our project work would keep you challenged while increasing your base of knowledge. If you have the interest and problem solving skills to understand how consultants contribute to a solution and to work with a group of stubborn persevering colleagues, we want to talk to you.
If you are a .NET Consultant interested in becoming a key member of a growing practice, email your resume to us and we will arrange for an interview. As mentioned above, our projects span the US, so willingness to visit & work in other cities is essential. Travel is up to 100% - Monday through Thursday and you may reside anywhere within the continental US.
- Work with all areas of the company to make sure requested applications are clearly designed, easy to use, self-explanatory & fulfilling user needs
- Provide production support for existing legacy applications
- Document & read technical requirements
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented design
- Proven knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, ADO.NET)
- Understanding of client-server architecture & MVC design pattern
- Knowledge of AJAX frameworks, web services and/or Flash is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 / 2005 / 2008, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Enterprise Manager / Query Analyzer, Visual Source Safe
- Knowledge of relational database design; proven experience using SQL Server & T-SQL, with ability to write stored procedures, user defined functions & SQL queries
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you wish to hear more about our current career offerings please reach us through our Contact Us page.