Accurate Health Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative technology company headquartered in Chicago, IL. We are business integration specialists, focusing on technology strategy, people, processes, and tools for clients mostly in the healthcare industry. Our strong management team & unique focus has given us access to large scale projects with some of the biggest hospital systems in the country. What that means for you is the ability to deliver highly transformational results to marquee customers with the people-centric feel of a smaller consulting firm.
If you are looking to find a company where you can make your mark and have an impact, consider a career with Accurate Health Systems. The results we deliver help change the way our customers go to market, the way they do business. The goals are aggressive and the environment is intense, but you're used to that - and you love every second of it. And unlike the competition, our projects last 3-6 months, allowing you to see the fruits of your labor.
We have a collaborative work environment, and our project work would keep you challenged while increasing your base of knowledge. If you have the interest and problem solving skills to understand how consultants contribute to a solution and to work with a group of stubborn persevering colleagues, we want to talk to you.
If you are a project manager interested in becoming a key member of a growing practice, email your resume to us and we will arrange for an interview. As mentioned above, our projects span the US, so willingness to visit & work in other cities is essential. Travel is up to 100% - Monday through Thursday and you may reside anywhere within the continental US.
- Manage expectations of various stakeholders
- Facilitate estimation of various work efforts and create schedules. Track and manage dependencies
- Coordinate efforts of various geographically distributed teams
- Manage scope and risk for assigned projects
- Facilitate status meetings and generate regular status reports
- Ensure appropriate resource assignments are in place
- Facilitate issue resolution across various teams and escalate as appropriate
- Follow the IT Solution Delivery Framework as applicable to the respective projects
- Conduct tollgate reviews with Senior leadership and Steering Committee members Assist in creating Business Cases and Appropriation Requests
- Follow change management processes of the organization
- Oversee vendor relationships as required by projects
- Manage budget and resources of projects assigned
- Ability to work well in teams and to communicate with a wide variety of audiences is a must
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Attention to detail, and the ability to capture, organize and analyze information
- Knowledge of Project Management processes and tools including MS Project
- Knowledge and expertise of the best-in-class SDLC practices
- General IT PM with broad range of technology experience including .NET and LAMP
- Experience in the healthcare vertical
- PMI certification a plus
If you wish to hear more about our current career offerings please reach us through our Contact Us page.