Accurate Health Systems is a rapidly growing, innovative technology company headquartered in Chicago, IL. We are business integration specialists, focusing on technology strategy, people, processes, and tools for clients mostly in the healthcare industry. Our strong management team & unique focus has given us access to large scale projects with some of the biggest hospital systems in the country. What that means for you is the ability to deliver highly transformational results to marquee customers with the people-centric feel of a smaller consulting firm.
If you are looking to find a company where you can make your mark and have an impact, consider a career with Accurate Health Systems. The results we deliver help change the way our customers go to market, the way they do business. The goals are aggressive and the environment is intense, but you're used to that - and you love every second of it. And unlike the competition, our projects last 3-6 months, allowing you to see the fruits of your labor.
We have a collaborative work environment, and our project work would keep you challenged while increasing your base of knowledge. If you have the interest and problem solving skills to understand how consultants contribute to a solution and to work with a group of stubborn persevering colleagues, we want to talk to you.
If you are a senior business analyst interested in becoming a key member of a growing practice, email your resume to us and we will arrange for an interview. As mentioned above, our projects span the US, so willingness to visit & work in other cities is essential. Travel is up to 100% - Monday through Thursday and you may reside anywhere within the continental US.
- Performs the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- A Bachelor*s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is required.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8+ years of related experience.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, ability to write and execute basic SQL statements.
- Experience in a system support or analysis role required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational, and customer service skills.
- Able to properly prioritize tasks and manage time accordingly.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry is a HUGE plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
If you wish to hear more about our current career offerings please reach us through our Contact Us page.